Wind Energy Overview-- Doug Reinemann,University of Wisconsin- Madison
MREC Conference Presentations on Wind
- Assessment of North American Regional
Reanalysis Meteorological Data for Predicting Wind Energy in the Upper Midwest,
Jeannette LeBoyer, UW-Madison (2009)
- Introduction to RETScreen Energy and Economic Analysis of Wind Power Systems (Large and Small), Jeannette LeBoyer, UW-Madison (2007)
- Minnesota Wind Integration Study, Ken Wolf, Minnesota Public Utilities Commission; and Matt Schuerger, Technical Advisor to the MN PUC (2007)
- Everything you ever wanted to know about putting wind power on your farm, David Blecker, 7th Generation Energy (2005)
- Wind Power, John Seymour (2004)
- American Wind Energy Association- AWEA is an "advocate for the development of wind energy as a reliable, environmentally superior energy alternative in the United States and around the world." This site contains current wind energy news, information on various wind systems and other wind energy resources.
- National Enerwable Energy Lab- The National Wind Technology Center is a world-class research facility in which sectors of the wind energy industry and researchers work to lower the cost of wind energy systems, while advancing the system technology. The site includes information about the general program, current projects, a database of publications on wind energy and links to other wind resources.
- Wind Powering America- dedicated to increasing the use of wind energy technologies all over the Unites States. The site has information for various sectors of the population and thier role in implementing wind energy, as well as wind energy news, events, and other resources.